The following trail rules are to be adhered to by all visitors to the Wildlife Sanctuary:
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Due to the nature of our trails, strollers are not allowed.
- Guests must walk on marked foot trails only.
- Gravel roads are not walking trails.
- Pets are not allowed on Sanctuary grounds.
- Everything carried in should be carried out.
- No backpacks allowed.
- No collecting allowed. Removal of specimens of any kind can diminish the stability of nature and the enjoyment of later visitors.
- The Sanctuary is open Tuesdays through Saturday from 9am – 4pm.
- The Sanctuary closes promptly at 4:00PM.
**The Trails at the Wildlife Sanctuary/Tupper Hill are now open for the season. To confirm trail accessibility in advance visitors are encouraged to the Visitors’ Center at 413-267-9654. **