The following trail rules are to be adhered to by all visitors to the Wildlife Sanctuary:
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Due to the nature of our trails, strollers are not allowed.
- Guests must walk on marked foot trails only.
- Gravel roads are not walking trails.
- Pets are not allowed on Sanctuary grounds.
- Everything carried in should be carried out.
- No backpacks allowed.
- No collecting allowed. Removal of specimens of any kind can diminish the stability of nature and the enjoyment of later visitors.
- The Sanctuary is open Tuesdays through Saturday from 9am – 4pm.
- The Sanctuary closes promptly at 4:00PM.
**The Trails at the Wildlife Sanctuary/Tupper Hill are generally closed from December through March due to weather. During these months, guests are encouraged to confirm Trail accessibility in advance by calling the Visitors’ Center at 413-267-9654. **